BROWN RECLUSE SPIDERS
We specialize in the removal of brown recluse spiders, which pose a great danger to your family. As the weather turns colder, it is important to realize that this is a very dangerous time because brown recluse spiders will seek warmth and shelter inside your home. They hide in the walls, and come out hunting food at night.
ANTS & SPIDERS!
We also specialize in the removal of odorous house ants, which is the tiny black ants you see swarming around any morsel of food. We eliminate all other types of ants as well. Pests can drastically hinder the quality of life in your home. We are a locally owned company that offers years of experience in the field of pest control.
The German cockroach is located both outdoors and indoors. Adults are reddish-brown. A female carries the egg cases around for about 6 days and then cements them to a protected surface. Each egg capsule contains as many as 16 eggs inside.
CURRENT FOCUS: BED BUGS
If you are having a problem with bed bugs, or think it might be a possibility, CALL US! We will provide a full home treatment with EXCELLENT results.
The house mouse is one of the most troublesome and economically important rodents in the United States. House mice have a tremendous reproductive capacity. In a single year, a female may have five to 10 litters of usually five or six young each. Young are born 19 to 21 days after mating and reach reproductive maturity in six to 10 weeks. The life span of a mouse is usually nine months to one year.
BAG WORMS, BED BUGS, SILVER FISH, TICKS & FLEAS
BAG WORMS * Bed bugs can be very difficult to control, even for trained professionals. Many insecticides are not effective at killing the eggs, so a repeat treatment is often necessary to finally get rid of the bugs.
BED BUGS * Bed bugs can be very difficult to control, even for trained professionals. Many insecticides are not effective at killing the eggs, so a repeat treatment is often necessary to kill the juveniles after they hatch.
SILVERFISH * These are about 1/2 inch bluish-silver wingless insects with hard exoskeleton. They look like fish and their movements are very similar. They have 2 long antennas on their head and 3 prominent “tails” on rear.
FLEAS & TICKS * Even the healthiest homes and yards can have fleas and ticks. Fleas and ticks can infest your lawn, yard and garden in a variety of ways and make you and your pets miserable. Migration from other yards, carried in by nocturnal mammals or strays passing through can all contribute to an increased population of fleas and ticks.
INDIAN ARTIFACTS - WE CAN TRADE OUR SERVICES!
I am a collector of Indian artifacts such as arrow heads. If you have a collection I would be willing to TRADE my services for them. Please let me know when you call that you are a collector.
DANGEROUS SPIDERS! HOW DO YOU KNOW?
BROWN RECLUSE SPIDERS
- 1. Body coloring varies from light tan to deep yellow
- 2. There is a dark brown violin shape on their back
- 3. There is a black line pointing backward from the violin shape
- 4. The fiddle pattern is often shinny
- 5. Its abdomen is uniformly colored with no strips or markings
- 6. Covered with numerous fine hairs that give a velvety appearance
- 7. They have 6 eyes arranged in 3 pairs
BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS
- 1. Colored, hourglass-shaped marking on their abdomens.
- 2. Black Widows have bristles on their hind legs.
- 3. Bites produce muscle aches, nausea, and a paralysis of the diaphragm.
- 4. Most people who are bitten suffer no serious damage.
- 5. But bites can be fatal to small children and the elderly.
- 6. Spin large webs in which females suspend a cocoon with hundreds of eggs